A simple plugin for your WordPress blog that enables you to have a contact form with the reCAPTCHA challenge system.
All you have to do is install and activate the plugin, enter your reCAPTCHA keys in the Admin section, and place the shortcode [ wp_recaptcha_form ] on any page or post within your blog, that’s it!
You can optionally specify a theme for the reCAPTCHA box (Red, Blackglass, Clean and White), and you can also specify a different language (Dutch, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish).
The form asks users for their name, email address and message. The plugin will check that all fields have been filled
in, and check the reCAPTCHA challenge has been validated before sending the email to the blog administrator’s email address.
- Upload the `wp-recaptcha-form` directory to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the `wp reCAPTCHA Form` Admin section and enter your reCAPTCHA private and public keys
- Use the shortcode `[ wp_recaptcha_form ]` in any of your posts or pages
- First release.
- Added Subject to form
- Starting from reCAPTCHA Form version 1.1 by Gatt Design
Frequently Asked Questions
Where Can I Use The reCAPTCHA Form?
- You can use it in any post or page. Simply insert the shortcode `[ wp_recaptcha_form ]`
I Don’t Have Any reCAPTCHA Keys. Where Can I Get One From?
- You can get them from the reCAPTCHA website.
If you require support, please post to the comments below.