wp-Gallery2 Image Block
This plugin will allow you to put one of the meny Gallery2 Image Blocks on your WordPress site. You are required to have a running Gallery2 install to use this plugin.
All options described in the Gallery 2 Image Block documentation are included. User configuration of Image Block options are available in the Widget configuration panel. Blank (empty) options use the Gallery2 defaults.
As of version 0.5, wp-gallery2-image-block has full localization support, and ships with 5 languages besides English. Please contact me if you would like to translate it into more langages, I would love for as meny peaple as posible to be able to use this plugin.
Fully Translated into:
- Dutch (0.5.1)
- Italian (0.6.1)
- Polish (0.6.1)
- Portuguese (0.5.1)
Note: This widget was written using wp_http to increase compatibility with more sites (version 0.6).
DownloadLatest version: Download wp-Gallery2 Image Block v0.6.4 [zip]
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
FAQQ. Q: Will this plugin work without Gallery2? A. A: Sorry No, Gallery2 is required. Q. Q: Will I be able to add a random image to a page with this plugin? A. A: Sorry, this plugin will only work in the wiget sidebar. Q. Q: Recived “SECURITY VIOLATION The action you attempted is not permitted” error on page load A. A: make sure the Gallery2 plugin “Image Block” is installed and active on your Gallery2 install. You should be able to see the random image by going to:
http://--gallery2url--/main.php?g2_view=imageblock.ExternalWhere –gallery2url– is the value you put in the widget’s URL field. You should
see the random image with the default options.
- Tested with WordPress 3.3 – no code changes
- Tested with WordPress 2.9 – no code changes
- Tested with WordPress 2.8.6 – no code changes
- Tested with WordPress 2.8.5 – no code changes
- Added Italian Translation
- Added Polish Translation
- Tested with wordpress 2.8.3 & 2.8.4 – no code change
- Corrected URL’s
- Updated README
- Tested with WordPress 2.8.2 – no code changes
- Updated POT file do to typo
- Added Dutch translation
- Added Portuguese translation
- Added full localization support
- Added French translation
- Added Spanish translation
- Corrcted typo in $gallery_linktarget
- Corrected missing Header text tag
- Initial Release