The Top Posts & Pages Widget displays your sites most popular posts & pages according to the WordPress.com stats plugin. The Jetpack plugin is required to use this plugin.
The Top Posts & Pages widget found on wordpress.com inspired this plugin, but this plugin allows more fine-tuning of what type of posts to show.
This plugin is fully localized and a POT file is included. If you would like to help translate this plugin, please contact me.
Latest version: Download Top Posts & Pages Widget v0.5 [zip]
As with most WordPress plugins, there is two ways of installing this plugin.
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard and login as an Admin
- From your Dashboard go to
Pluginssection on the left hand side and select
- Search for
Top Posts & Pages Widget
- Click the
Install Nowlink and follow the instructions.
- Download the latest version from the download page (https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/top-posts-pages-widget/)
- Extract the zip file and copy the folder “top-posts-pages-widget” into the “wp-content/plugins/” directory in your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin from your Dashboard by going to Plugins -> Installed page.
- Correct bug in show pages not being able to be turned off.
- Add ‘Show Home Page?’ support to plugin
- Rework the post_id setup to better display itemes.
- Corrected ‘Number of posts to show’, to now show the correct number of posts.
- Added wp_cache support.
- First Release – Everything’s new